Monday, June 8, 2009

Ocean Day 2009 @ The Eco Station

On Saturday, June 6th the family headed out to George's work, The Eco Station in Rocklin, for an Ocean Day celebration! Madison had a great time with the bubbles, but especially LOVED the bird room. She really enjoys trying to mimic their loud noises. She's a walking champ, walking everywhere on her own, and rarely even letting us hold her hand these days. She's also cutting her 2nd molar (think lack of sleep), so that makes things interesting. She's such a happy toddler!
NEW SKILLS: When asked, she'll point to your nose, eyes, mouth, tummy, and ears (sometimes). Her favorite song is "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. She'll start dancing whenever it comes on the radio or we play it on our phone - it's so cute!!!!

Baby Jayden update: I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant with our baby boy. He's moving around a lot, and I've felt two Braxton Hicks over this past weekend. I can't believe that we're going to have another child before the summer is over!


Madison checking out the birds.

In the "inside-out globe" checking out the continents.

We made her a special button to remember the event.

Loving the Zome tools (especially putting the connectors in her mouth).

Daddy and Maddie having fun

2 comments:

  1. Looks like GREAT fun, wish I'd known about it! Where do you find info on summer festivals like this? I'm out of the loop still! If you're not too busy with Jayden, please come by for Charles's birthday party on the 20th at my house. email me via my blog for my address. and HAVE FUN WITH BOTH BABIES. You all look so happy. crongrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! I hadn't seen any of these yet, and Maddie looks so cute running around the eco-station with daddy. Love ya, Jill

    ReplyDelete