Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Day At The Park - 14.5 Months

Now that I'm home for the summer, Madison and I get to enjoy many days at our neighborhood park. It's so amazing to see how she plays differently as she grows up. We used to just going on the swings, then we'd "carry" her down he slide, and now she climbs the stairs and goes through the tunnels by herself!!! She has cut two molars now, for a total of 8 teeth and easily walks everywhere, although she seems to like the challenge of walking in grass these days. She really enjoys seeing other children at the park, especially if they are riding a bike or on a skateboard. Tomorrow I'm taking her to her first trip to San Francisco to meet up with three ladies that I met on a online baby board and have been online friends with since we were pregnant. I'm anxious about how she'll do on the long car ride with only me and how nap time goes. I'll let you know.
Here are some pics from the park:

Crawling the tunnel on her own:


"Hi Mom" from the swinging bridge:



"Driving":


"I don't need any help Mommy":



My big girl waking across the swinging bridge by herself "sniff":

2 comments:

  1. How cute. They're so cute when they're so cautious. She's walking really well now! Have fun in SF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is getting so big. It is so bittersweet when they can do things all by themselves when you have helped them all of their little lives but so good that she is getting to be so independent.

    ReplyDelete