Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day to Day Events in Madison's Life - 14 months old

So, I thought I'd highlight some of our typical daily occurences. Being a mom is never dull! BTW, Madison is official 14 months old today and baby Jayden is due in exactly 2 MONTHS!
OH, and Madison cut her first MOLAR this past week. It came with 2 nights of little sleep, but we're happy she's getting more teeth so that we can feel comfortable eater more foods.

"I can sit in my chair by myself Mommy."


"See, I did it!!"


I tried to drink my yogurt juice by myself, but it got all over my face - oops!


After Madison peed on the floor (I had taken off her diaper and then realized that all the diapers were in upstair, oops), I sat her on the toilet while I cleaned it up, and she began pulling all of the toilet paper off the roll. Is she a cat or a baby girl?? :)


After dinner that night, she gave me this adorable pose - America's Next Top Baby Model, or what?? :)


Gatta love the eating videos. Here's a typical meal.

2 comments:

  1. huh...that's exactly where most of Charles's food ends up...he stores it away in his seat sometimes like a little squirrel.
    What a cutie pie!
    Have fun this summer and this next week as it's all winding down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yogurt pix is great! She has such beautiful eyes!.

    ReplyDelete