Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Vacation!

So, I'm officially on SUMMER VACATION! My last day of school was Friday, June 6th and I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I don't know if it is because of my pregnancy, but I had very little patience by the end of the year. It feels SO wonderful to not set my alarm each night and instead wake to Madison playing her rain forest crib soother. Unfortunately, Madison is cutting a second molar and has a temperature, so I haven't enjoyed long, sleep-filled nights, but it doesn't bother me so much since I don't have to go to work! I just wish that George had the same schedule as me so that we could travel and experience what summer has to offer.

Quick plug: My daycare (mother-in-law) is looking for some summer work since she won't be busy with Madison, so if you know of anything in the Sacramento area or at-home or online, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. What? A teacher with no patience the last week of school? Unheard of! In today's economy don't wish too hard for George there! But I know what you mean. When Steve was sick last month it was actually nice to have him around for a few days just snuggling with the baby and doing nothing basically.
    Congrats...and grab the sleep while you can!

    ReplyDelete