Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Cloth Diapered Baby!

So, I've recently become more and more interested in using cloth diapers (CD), did some research, and finally purchased a small handful. I can't believe how easy they are to use these days. The type I like look just like a regular diaper, except they come in cool colors! I'm really enjoying using CDs, and even though it requires me to do a wash every 3 days (we only have 7 diapers at this time), I feel so good using something that does not harm the environment (not to mention the money we're going to save!) We still use a disposable diaper for overnight sleeping (mainly because Maddie sleeps for 12 hours a night, and we don't want a wet diaper to interrupt that!) Here are some pics:

Madison's FIRST cloth diaper:


Naked baby with a yellow CD, so cute:


Showing off her hot pink CD:


See how cute it can look when only wearing a shirt?!:

5 comments:

  1. So glad to be done with diapers, so glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pics. i am so glad you do stuff like this because it's so fun checking them out! she is a doll!

    ~ amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw ... i couldn't figure out what profile they expected me to use which is why i had to be "anonymous" hahahaha

    ~ amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cloth diapers are adorable! I am happy to have children out of diapers now, but these are really cute, and I commend you for using them! Maddie is a doll baby...can't wait to see Jayden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was my post, btw Shannon - Auntie Jill

    ReplyDelete