Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going for my Master's Degree

Well, it's official. . . I'm applying to Graduate School!  I'm so excited and nervous at the same time.  My application process is not complete however, just the actual application is turned in and I'm in the process of collecting/producing all of the required paperwork (recommendations, transcripts, personal statement, etc).  I'm applying for a Master's of Education in Curriculum & Technology: Integrated Teaching Through the Arts.  it sounds like such a great program for me and it is SO convenient, only meeting one weekend a month.  So, wish me luck all.  I plan to get all of the paperwork in by next week and will hopefully hear from them soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Shannon!!!!!!! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. You'll do great Shannon! So proud of you! Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete