Tuesday, December 29, 2009

3rd Night's a Charm!!

As I blogged a couple of days ago, Madison's first night in her "big girl bed/room" didn't go so well.  We counted, and ended up putting her back to bed FIFTY TIMES!!  Well, the next night, Sunday, she stayed at her Oma & Opa's house, but Monday night we were back to the transition of changing rooms, and it only took 7 times of putting her back to bed.  Tonight is night 3 and. . .she went down easily!!! Ironically, she was a terror today for me (I'm on Christmas break) and I just about lost my mind having her all day, but when I went to blow off some steam at the gym, she went to bed without struggle for George.  I'm just happy she's asleep in her new room!!  Jayden is sleeping in the crib for the 3rd night in a row, so we officially have our room back!

BTW, Madison is now saying 4 word sentences!!!  She communicates so well, it amazes us everyday.  She loves to say, "turn the lights on?" when we pull in the garage because she wants to turn the Christmas lights on and, "Mommy/Daddy where are you?" when she's looking for one of us!!  Sadly, she started calling me "Mom" today, instead of her usual "Mommy".  I like being Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Madison! Yay for Jayden! That is wonderful Shannon. I am glad you have your own room back. That has to be nice. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete