Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Springtime is Here!

Somehow three more months have escaped me without blogging.  And now Madison will be THREE is only a few days, and our little Jay-Jay is almost 20 months!!!  Time flies!  Let's see. . . Madison is now officially potty trained!  Actually, she was officially using the potty for "number 1" since we started in December, but only in the last two weeks has she had NO accidents with "number 2", very exciting around here.  She is such a big girl and loves to do everything by herself these days.  We here, "I wanna do it by myself" all of the time.  Sometimes it's great, sometimes it's a bit annoying, but overall I'm pleased that my little girl is becoming so independent.  She continues to talk our ears off and sings a lot, which we love. 
Jayden is talking more and even puts together two words here and there.  He loves to be tickled and seems to be really into trains, cars, and balls (typical boy).  He loves to sit on the potty like his sister, so I want to start potty training this summer.  Can't believe that we'll be starting this again!  We're preparing for a drive to southern California for my cousin Eric's wedding this weekend.  We're gonna sneak in a couple days at DISNEYLAND while we're there.  I'm SO excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment