Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Spring!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted.  Let's see. .  . Madison is about to turn TWO on March 31, amazing!  Jayden is 7.5 months and changing SO much!  He is babbling a lot more these days, and has even said "Dada" twice (accidentally, of course).  Madison just loves being an older sister.  She melts our hearts when she goes over and kisses Jayden with being prompted, so cute!  Madison is SUCH a talker, like 5-6 word sentences all of the time!!!  We had sickness run through our house for like two weeks, so that was not fun.  Other than that, the kiddos are GREAT and we still feel so blessed everyday.

I started a Masters program in February that meets once a month for 22 months, so that's one more thing on my plate, but I chose a great program (Integrated Teaching Through the Arts), and am looking forward to saying I'm a Master (lol) and receiving my Masters RAISE.

George just wrapped up the play, "The Interviews" at Magic Circle Theater in Roseville.  He had a big part and really enjoyed the experience.  Our good friend, Brian Scott Jagger, wrote and directed the hilarious play!

Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment