Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Sink Bath At Home

On Jayden's 5th day of life, we finally got around to giving him his first sink bath. He seemed to really enjoy the warm water, but didn't like feeling cold afterward. Madison seems to really enjoy being a big sister and loves to give "JJ" (her nickname) kisses. Life is good as a family of four, especially since George is home from work. Once he goes back on Thursday, however, I'm a little nervous about giving both kiddos enough attention.

Madison loves her little brother!:


"I'm so cold!" says Jayden:


Daddy's turn:


Mommy's turn:

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of Jayden! Maddie is so sweet kissing him and the bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that all is well for the 4 of you! What a wonderful big sister Madison is!
    Love from Andrew, Frank and I!

    ReplyDelete